Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
In a truly perfect concours condition.
Fully recreated in 1972 with only 34.267km!
4200 cc with 225hp.
Very rare opportunity to own such a special car!
The car has following features:
– Lightweight aluminium internal panels with RAM fibre bodywork and rivets replicating the ingnose D Type, The RAM bodykits are well known on market and very good quality
– Passenger-carrying style with full width windscreen
– Professionally prepped and painted in British Racing Green with bespoke saddle tan leather seats
– Long fin as first seen on the 1955 LeMans model
– Excellent reconditioned 4.2l Jaguar straight six with 25U carburators
– Live rear axle just like the original car
– Four speed all-syncromesh gearbox with overdrive
– Servo assited front brakes
– correctly registered as 1972 RAM D-Type and historic vehicle
– Historic plate number
– D-Type style wheels
– Great sounding straight through exhaust
Located in Belguim.