Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2002 996TT C4 / X50
Seal Grey Metallic exterior with Graphite Grey Full Leather interior.
The car has 96K miles on the clock, but has been more than well maintained; and includes the service records.
I am the fourth owner of this car, having purchased it from a friend in 2017.
The car is lowered using H&R Sport Springs; and includes a Fabspeed exhaust that makes the car sound as tough as the 450HP bullet-proof Metzger motor performs.
A local Houston, TX Porsche specialty shop performed ALL drivetrain maintenance including the following:
• Removed the motor and transmission and pinned all coolant lines
• R&R all coolant pipes/hoses/O-rings
• R&R water pump
• R&R thermostat
• R&R brakes with Zimmerman cross-drilled rotors and OEM pads
• Flushed and refilled brake fluid
• Performed full transmission service by replacing syncros and bearings
• Refilled the gearbox with Redline gearbox fluid
• Installed new OEM Clutch
• Installed new Michelin Pilot Sports all around
• R&R Coil Packs and Spark Plugs
• Installed new micro-switch on hydraulic tail
• R&R Belt
• R&R Air Filter
• Change Oil and Filter
• Install battery maintainer
Additionally, I had the car professionally paint corrected and ceramic coated.
As such, the paint and wheels are near flawless, and very easy to keep clean.
Needless to say, this car is ready to enjoy without the fear of having to spend any additional monies on maintenance or appearance.
There are no dents, dings, scratches, worn leather, cracked/chipped glass, or other unsightly cosmetic issues.
Located in Houston, TX